Charitable Fundraising Program
LEON LOARD™ is giving back to your community!
Over the past several years, LEON LOARD™ has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to worthwhile fundraising efforts in your local schools, churches, and community organizations through the practice of offering our handpainted Signature oil portraits and our original commissioned oil portraits as an auction item for community fundraising events. Through this worthwhile endeavor we are able to give back to our community.
We want to continue these efforts and encourage you to view our website and determine if our handpainted Signature oil portraits and/or original commissioned oil portraits may be a good match for your event. Please read all of this information and submit your requests in a timely fashion. Currently we are working to identify events for the upcoming Fall and Spring seasons.
Please submit your completed Donation Request Form a minimum of 10 (ten) weeks prior to the scheduled event. Our decision will be based on many factors including … recently approved events in your area … our clients' recommendations in your area and … our sales history in your area.
If you meet the criteria and would like to partner with LEON LOARD™ for your event, follow the link to the Donation Request Form, and complete ALL of the required information. Our Marketing Department will review each request and a final decision will be made within 30 days of the date of your request. We will inform you of our decision by email. We will correspond by email with the contact person you have indicated on the Donation Request Form.
Currently this offer is extended only to the Southeast region and will include areas in: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Texas (I-20 corridor west to Dallas & I-10 corridor west to Houston).
Donation Request Form
Thank you for your interest in our portraits and we look forward to working with you to ensure the continuation of the wonderful tradition of fine oil portraiture for many generations to come.
Criteria - Fall and Spring Events
For approved events, LEON LOARD™ will proudly donate 2 gift certificates. Each certificate is valued at $1,150 toward one of our fine oil portraits. The 1st Certificate is for “Existing or New Clients” and the 2nd Certificate is for “New Clients Only”, and may be applied toward #1 or #2 below….
1. An Original Commissioned Oil Portrait commissioned through LEON LOARD™ by one of our prestigious artists. Please reference our LEON LOARD COMMISSIONED PORTRAITS brochure and fee schedule for more information. Portrait pricing begins at $8,000. The artist you commission will travel to meet with you at your preferred location, across the U.S. and around the world. Please visit our Commissioned Artists Gallery on our website, or ...
2. One of our beautiful handpainted Signature oil portraits, the Gallery Canvas™ or the Studio Painting™. Each certificate includes $850 toward portrait and $300 sitting fee for one subject. Total value: $1,150. One of our talented In-Studio artists will paint the entire subject and background using quality oil colors. (Minimum Portrait Size 20 x 24 - $1,545.) Please visit and view the Gallery Canvas™ and GC Archives on our website, and the Studio Painting™ and SP Archives on our website.
In order for us to consider your event for a portrait donation, the following conditions must be met:
1. Offer only extended to schools, churches or local community organizations within the Southeast region to include: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Texas (I-20 corridor west to Dallas & I-10 corridor west to Houston).
2. You must submit the Certificate recipient's contact information to the LEON LOARD™ Corporate Office, at email@example.com, immediately following the event so that we may contact the Certificate recipient prior to the sitting date. Upon our receipt of the Certificate recipient's full contact information, LEON LOARD™ is offering to you as an incentive/gift (for facilitating this paperwork), one LEON LOARD™ Incentive/ Gift Certificate valued at $800. The incentive/gift certificate will only be awarded after the Corporate Office receives the full contact information of the recipient and donation contact. The $800 incentive/gift certificate includes $500 toward portrait and $300 sitting fee for one subject. Total value: $800. The $800 incentive/gift certificate is fully transferable if donation description criteria are utilized. Note: These 2 Certificates may not be combined.
3. Donation request must be received 10 (ten) weeks before the event in order for LEON LOARD™ to participate in event advertisement and the event program.
4. Organization must display all materials provided by LEON LOARD™ for your event (brochures, pricelists, 8.5 x 11 tablecard).
5. LEON LOARD™ will not be responsible for any misrepresentation of our donation due to the association's failure to include our company's full and detailed donation description on any and all printed materials. Certificate is not valid for employees, employees' families, or affiliates of LEON LOARD™. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other LEON LOARD™ order or offer. Certificate expires 6 months beyond event date. Entire portrait order must close prior to expiration date. Not redeemable for cash.
This gift certificate will be honored for the scheduled sitting dates in your area. The recipient should contact the Artists' Studio and Corporate Office at 800.235.6273 or firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem certificate. One of our knowledgeable full-time Artists Representatives will contact the recipient to arrange a consultation to discuss various portrait options..
LEON LOARD OIL PORTRAITS is dedicated to our rich history of fine oil portraiture displayed in homes and institutions across the southeast. Our goal for over 70 years continues today - to educate and guide our clients with knowledge and integrity. Our priority is to ensure that your investment in an oil portrait is simple, convenient and most importantly, a perfect match to your individual taste and budget. We achieve these goals by ensuring that all stages of the portrait process can be performed in the comfort and convenience of the recipient's home or office; including the no cost, no obligation consultation, the portrait sitting, the portrait order, and the delivery of the finished portrait. Also, all In-Studio artists employed by LEON LOARD OIL PORTRAITS are full time professional portrait painters. Our history of pleasing clients and promoting our portraits enables the artist to concentrate on what he or she does best — painting.
Please call us at 800.235.6273.